- BILL CRAWFORD: Mandate masks to avoid another lock-down and school closures
- WALTER WILLIAMS: An underappreciated American scholar
- OUR OPINION: A new Mississippi awaits, with the change of the state flag
- SID SALTER: The path to flag change proves that racial views evolve with life experiences, history
- LENA MITCHELL: Mississippi needs uniform statewide expanded mail-in voting
Find a local business
WASHINGTON • SEC Commissioner Greg Sankey told a U.S. Senate committee Wednesday there needs to be a uniform federal law to regulate the compensation of college athletes instead of a series of state versions with differing requirements.