Details for #1516012 LEGAL NOTICE IN THE
#1516012 LEGAL NOTICE IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF MONROE COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI JESSICA BEARD RIKARD, PLAINTIFF VS. JOHNATHON JOSEPH BEELER, DEFENDANT CAUSE NO.2020-000406-M SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI TO: Johnaton Joseph Beeler Address Unknow You are summoned to appear for a hearing on the Complaint for Temporary and Permanent Custody, Child Support and Emergency Relief before the Chancery Court of Monroe County, Mississippi at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, the 9th day of October, 2020, at the Monroe County Chancery Building in Aberdeen, Mississippi and in case of your failure to appear and defend, a judgment will be entered against you for the money or other things demanded in the Complaint. You are not required to file an answer or pleading, but you may do so if you desire. Issued under my hand and the seal of said Court, this 10th day of September, 2020. /s/Ronnie Boozer Clerk of Monroe County, MS BY: /s/Valerie Whitfield Publish dates 9/16, 9/23, 9/30/2020
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- JOHN PITTS: Suddenly, the sports business is booming
- CARES Act funding available to Northeast Mississippi nonprofits, food pantries
- Investigators rule Lee County bridge fire arson
- Four Mississippi legislative races headed for runoff after Tuesday special elections
- CRIME REPORTS: Thursday Sept. 24, 2020