Details for 1509297.pdf
Itawamba County Women at Work Essential Worker Edition (For example - Healthcare, pharmacy, grocery store, retail, utility, industrial etc.) publishes August 26 Nominations will be taken through Aug. 3 Visit itawambatimes.com and click on the Women at Work button to submit your nomination. Please supply your name, and contact information, nominee’s name, where nominee is employed, short description of why they are being nominated, and the contact information of the nominee. If your nominee is considered to be featured in the section, we will contact you. Only 8 women will be chosen from all entries. Decisions of the Itawamba County Times are ﬁnal. Only Itawamba County residents will be allowed to enter. Take this opportunity to recognize a woman who has been working to take care of her family, and the community during the pandemic. Without these wonderful, vital workers, we would not be able to function each ugust day. 106 West Main Street * Fulton, MS 38843 Phone: 862-3141 * Fax: 862-7804 * Email: email@example.com
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Despite FDA warnings, Mississippi lawmaker pushes hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 treatment
- CRIME REPORTS: Wednesday Aug. 5, 2020
- Tupelo's Mason takes over Mooreville soccer
- Emergency statewide order makes home isolation mandatory for individuals diagnosed with COVID-19
- SEC announces revised training camp plan