Graduation will be here before we know it, and the Daily Journal once again needs your help to honor the students who have worked so hard to succeed in school.
To access forms for Valedictorian, Salutatorian, STAR Student and STAR Teacher, follow the links listed below for students and teachers respectively.
From those links, you will be able to submit the information for the students and teachers we will recognize in our graduation section.
Follow along with the individual form fields, and let us know if you have any issues entering your submissions.
Our copy deadline for the graduation section is Wednesday, May 15. Those who cannot meet this deadline should email me at email@example.com or call 678-1584 to make alternate arrangements. The section is tentatively scheduled to publish May 26.
The Daily Journal enjoys showcasing Northeast Mississippi’s brightest students and wants to give them the recognition they deserve. We appreciate your assistance in helping us meet that goal.
- Ole Miss inks Crowley, women add point guard
- MSU travels to Arkansas for SEC West showdown
- Rebels could get a glimpse of center field future against Auburn
- New Albany four-year-old gets wish granted with Tupelo classic car scavenger hunt
- Shannon career fair prepares high school students for summer jobs and beyond