According to the Amory Police Department, Johnny Edward Spratt, 56, of Amory was charged with vulnerable adult abuse, neglect. Bond will be set by a Monroe County Justice Court judge. Spratt is being housed at the City of Amory Jail.
Amory, MS (38821)
A steady, occasionally heavy, rain early, then remaining cloudy with a few showers. Thunder possible. High 61F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch..
Mainly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Updated: December 6, 2019 @ 9:26 am
- SCENE: Introducing the Daily Journal's new community calendar
- Former Miss America executive considers Senate run against Hyde-Smith
- Operation Christmas Child shoebox collection week begins Monday
- Aberdeen pedestrian killed on Highway 145 Tuesday night
- MCEPA board approves to move forward with broadband
- Medicare Part D help available free in Itawamba County
- Medicare Part D help available free in eight counties
- Curtis Knight named interim Monroe County sheriff
- Aberdeen Main Street clock torn down
- Smithville man charged with sale of a controlled substance
- Arrest made in Smithville school break-in
- Aberdeen School Board introduced to incoming AHS assistant principal
- Heisman Trophy contender Burrow has roots to Amory
- Letters to the editor
- Amory aldermen pay tribute to outgoing Miss Mississippi Teen USA
- Railroad work temporarily closing Nettleton intersections
- Nettleton pastor and wife embody adoption ministry
- Monroe County property, land tax collection begins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.