According to the Amory Police Department, Amber P. Stanford, 27, of Amory was charged with burglary of a commercial building. She is free on a $5,000 bond set by Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes.
Amory, MS (38821)
Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable..
Partly cloudy early followed by cloudy skies overnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable.
Updated: December 5, 2019 @ 5:13 pm
- SCENE: Introducing the Daily Journal's new community calendar
- Former Miss America executive considers Senate run against Hyde-Smith
- Operation Christmas Child shoebox collection week begins Monday
- Aberdeen pedestrian killed on Highway 145 Tuesday night
- MCEPA board approves to move forward with broadband
- Medicare Part D help available free in Itawamba County
- Medicare Part D help available free in eight counties
- Curtis Knight named interim Monroe County sheriff
- Aberdeen Main Street clock torn down
- Smithville man charged with sale of a controlled substance
- Arrest made in Smithville school break-in
- Amory aldermen pay tribute to outgoing Miss Mississippi Teen USA
- Aberdeen School Board introduced to incoming AHS assistant principal
- Letters to the editor
- Heisman Trophy contender Burrow has roots to Amory
- Nettleton pastor and wife embody adoption ministry
- Gattman officially goes smoke-free
- Christmas parades ringing in the holiday season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.