Mississippi State senior offensive lineman Darryl Williams discusses his move to center and how the line is starting to gel with so many players switching positions.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Know thy foe: Abilene Christian
- Hood drops out of Monroe County sheriff’s race
- Tate Reeves spends big in final days before Republican governor’s runoff against Bill Waller
- At Ole Miss, camp wanes but competition doesn't
- Meat processing companies targeted in ICE immigration raids awarded millions in state grants