J Morris Realty recently served as a community partner for the Internship Program at New Albany High School. More than 40 students are enrolled in the various internship programs offered through New Albany High School this school year. NAHS senior Kalob Adair recently completed a 100-hour internship experience with J Morris Realty. Adair plans to major in business this fall and is currently preparing for the real estate exam. Three Rivers Planning & Development District and the Mississippi Partnership Local Workforce Development Area is providing the funding for the interns' work experiences. CREATE and Toyota Wellspring Education Fund are both supporters of this innovative program.
- New Albany company making masks for coronavirus crisis
- Woman shares family's struggle with coronavirus
- New Albany Regions Bank employees on 'paid quarantine leave of absence'
- Walton resigns as head football coach of East Union
- High School graduation dates uncertain
- Four cases of coronavirus reported in Union County
- New Albany businesses weather coronavirus crisis
- County schools to suspend lunch program next week
- J.Morris Realty has new home in New Albany
- VIP Cinema Seating shutting down permanently in New Albany, mayor says
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.