The Union County Republicans will host a local candidate forum this Thursday, May 16, in the Union County Courthouse beginning with a reception on the first floor and an opportunity to meet both local and state level candidates beginning at 6 p.m. The forum will begin on the main courtroom at 6:45 featuring county office and legislative candidates. The forum will be moderated by Parks Smith, a Social Studies Teacher at New Albany Middle School. The candidates will answer some prepared questions as well as questions from the audience.
- County school trustees approve personnel changes
- County schools are digging start of girls volleyball
- New Albany Parks & Recreation receives Fields of Excellence award
- Spray Park will open next Tuesday
- Clubs name Conner professional of the year
- Ingomar's Self signs with UL-Monroe
- Summer basketball hits the hardwood next month
- USDA announces available funding for single family housing
- Hawks accomplish spring practice mission on both sides of ball
- City sets plan public input meetings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.