Oxford, MS (38655)
Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to mostly cloudy skies late. High 83F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%..
Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms later at night. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Updated: June 24, 2019 @ 2:03 am
- Courthouse turning 110 this weekend
- Union County’s ‘glass half full’
- Brown to build Lady Urchins on defensive foundation
- East Union's Duley is finalist for national coach of the year
- Cable news show to look at Marlon Howell case
- County schools will hold budget hearing June 24
- Shettles making up lost time on court
- NEMCABB regional tournaments begin Thursday
- Freedom Fest organizers looking for contest entrants and vendors
- Myrtle native 'nails it' on Netflix baking show
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.