Students in Mrs. Hefner's 6th Grade Seminar class at NAMS use the Sphero Bolt robots purchased through the Dean Provence Endowment for Education funds. In this activity, students are learning about Black History through the integration of Computer Programming, Social Studies, and English. Students programmed robots using coding to complete specific challenges, leading to the uncovering of facts about historical African-American figures and summarized their findings before completing the next challenge.
Oxford, MS (38655)
Rain this morning with thunderstorms developing for the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%..
Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Updated: April 7, 2020 @ 11:47 am
- New Albany company making masks for coronavirus crisis
- Woman shares family's struggle with coronavirus
- New Albany Regions Bank employees on 'paid quarantine leave of absence'
- High School graduation dates uncertain
- Four cases of coronavirus reported in Union County
- New Albany businesses weather coronavirus crisis
- County schools to suspend lunch program next week
- J.Morris Realty has new home in New Albany
- VIP Cinema Seating shutting down permanently in New Albany, mayor says
- New Albany schools offer free WiFi around the city
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.