This year's BMH community health fair drew such a large crowd that volunteers had to open the event a little early. The annual event is the hospital's largest service project for the community each year. This time, a highlight was free flu virus vaccinations but for a small fee those attending could also have a battery of other blood screening lab work done. Tests included total cholesterol, HDL/LDL, triglycerides, blood glucose and, in a separate test, PSA screening for men. Free screening was available as well, along with several booths providing information on healthcare-related topics.
- New Albany man gets three years for sexual battery of 7-year-old
- Man sentenced for felony child abuse
- Magnolia Soap & Bath Co. offers many pleasant scents
- Woman charged with felony child abuse in Union County
- New Albany police officer will be deployed to Afghanistan
- Spencer gets hat trick in soccer opener
- Weeden brings the effort in Falcon win
- Eagles double down on Bears
- New Albany, East Union advance in football playoffs
- New Albany man indicted for allegedly embezzling from local restaurant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.