Oxford, MS (38655)
Thunderstorms this morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with still a chance of showers. Morning high of 63F with temps falling to near 45. WSW winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%..
Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 38F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Updated: February 18, 2020 @ 7:55 am
- Rachel Ray Real Estate in New Albany expanding
- BNA Bank announces several promotions
- Warriors wear down Bulldogs in semifinals
- Bulldogs accept challenge, play with energy
- New Albany Animal Clinic treats large and small pets
- Myrtle defeats Coldwater in consolation round
- Lady Hawks hold off West Union
- Day two division tournament photos
- Local lawmaker files bill requiring health insurance agencies to cover costs of hearing-impaired child care
- Lions pounce on Eagles in championship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.