A Mississippi Department of Transportation project is underway in Union County on Interstate 22. The $5.1 million mill and overlay project was awarded to APAC-Mississippi. The project covers about four miles on I-22. It is taking place about seven miles east of the Benton County line to State Highway 30 in New Albany.
Oxford, MS (38655)
Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%..
Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Updated: July 1, 2020 @ 9:14 pm
- New Albany return to school plan approved
- Union County supervisors speak out on state flag issue
- Rafters to open in New Albany
- Two arrested on meth charges, Union County sheriff says
- Sen. Chism votes against bill to change state flag
- New Albany man arrested on drug charges, sheriff says
- New Albany man charged with felony shoplifting
- Man allegedly had more than 20 grams of meth, sheriff says
- Eyes2See provides personalized service
- Ribbon cutting held for McKenzie Outdoor in New Albany
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.