Union County Republican Women Club and Union County Republican Committee will sponsor a candidate forum for presidential candidates (representatives) at the Union County Court House, Monday, Feb 22, 6:30 p.m. The public will be invited. Speakers will have opportunity to answer questions from moderator and from the floor. This will also be a GOTV event prior to the March 8 primary.
- Missing Union County man sought by officials
- New Albany man charged after children test positive for marijuana, sheriff says
- New Albany man gets three years for sexual battery of 7-year-old
- East Union dominates all-division in 1-2A
- New Albany's Blakemore chosen as MAC 2020 Volleyball All-Star
- Charleston ends Urchins playoff run in 2A
- Woman charged with felony child abuse in Union County
- Magnolia Soap & Bath Co. offers many pleasant scents
- New Albany police officer will be deployed to Afghanistan
- New Albany man indicted for allegedly embezzling from local restaurant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.