The Daily Journal tries to correct any error in fact or clarify any misleading information in news articles as promptly as possible. To report any error or need for clarification, please call 842-2612.
The following reports were filed Monday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A Willow Road resident reported a dog bite at his residence.
- Holliday's Fashions of Gloster Creek Village reported the theft of panties.
- A Tupelo resident reported a missing cellular phone at Burlington Coat Factory in Memphis.
- A Bell Circle resident reported damage done to a cable line at her residence.
- A Tupelo resident reported a hit-and-run on Highway 78.
- Smoky J's of West Jackson Street reported forgery.
- A North Gloster Street resident reported a break-in and the theft of a three-piece suit at her residence.
- A Lockridge Street resident reported receiving threats at her residence.
- A Pontotoc resident reported the theft of a cellular phone from his vehicle on West Main Street.
- A South Green Street resident reported simple assault in Shannon.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.