The following reports were filed Tuesday with the Tupelo Police Department. Reports from the Lee County Sheriff's Department were not available.
- A Canal Street resident reported a break-in. A 25-inch television and $150 in cash were stolen.
- A Rasberry Street resident reported the theft of a 9-week-old Rottweiler.
- A Milford Street resident reported the theft of four chrome hubcaps.
- A West Garr Drive resident reported someone broke the driver's side window on her 1990 Oldsmobile.
- A South Canal Street resident reported the theft of a Motorola telephone.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street reported the shoplifting attempt of a set of dishes, an electric food grinder, a portable heater and another item. A suspect was arrested.
- A Tupelo police officer reported arresting a man who had his tag in the back window. The officer found marijuana under the back seat.
- An employee of K&R Vending from Tennessee reported someone broke into a scale that was in the entrance way at Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- A North Madison Street resident reported someone cracked the front windshield, broke a rear antenna, and damaged the right rear bumper on her 1994 Mazda MX6.
- A Tupelo police officer reported responding to a noise complaint on Monument Drive.
- A Tupelo resident reported having her purse snatched while on an Industrial Road grocery store parking lot.
- An employee of Texaco on South Green Street reported a break-in of the storeroom at closing time. The store's manager spotted a man exiting the storeroom with a box of burritos. The manager pulled a weapon and ordered the man on his knees. The suspect dropped the burritos. When the store's manager turned to dial 911, the suspect got up and ran. Tupelo police later spotted the suspect and arrested him.
- A South Green Street resident reported being assaulted at her home.
- A Tupelo police officer reported arresting a man for trespassing on South Park Manor.
- A Tupelo police officer reported arresting a man near the intersection of Goodlett and Walnut after finding an alleged crack pipe during a pat down.
- A Tupelo police officer reported being dispatched to a loud music complaint on Monument Drive.
- A Tupelo police officer reported stopping a man at the intersection of Willie Moore and Cayson roads. The officer searched the driver and called in the car's tag. The vehicle was searched. A small amount of marijuana was found behind the passenger seat.
- An employee of Rebel Package Store on North Gloster Street reported someone dumped three garbage cans and placed a pile of rocks into a drainage ditch behind the business.
- A Mooreville resident reported being involved in an accident at a West Main Street shopping center.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call 911, the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.