The Daily Journal tries to correct any error in fact or clarify any misleading information in news articles as promptly as possible. To report any error or need for clarification, please call 842-2612.
The following people were arrested on felony charges during a 24-hour period ending at 5 p.m. Friday.
Lee County-Tupelo Adult Jail
- Patricia Livingston, 36, of 225 County Road 1349, Tupelo, was charged by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics with conspiracy to manufacture methamphetamine. Bond has not been set.
- Randy Donald, 19, of 1301 Lawndale Drive, Tupelo, was charged by the Tupelo Police Department with possession of crack cocaine. Bond has not been set.
Verona City Jail
- No felonies were reported.
The following reports were filed Thursday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- No reports were available.
- A County Road 1009 resident reported harassing and threatening phone calls.
- A Daily Journal newspaper carrier reported being threatened at Burleson Trailer Park.
- A County Road 821, Saltillo, resident reported a man claiming to be a private investigator trespassed on her property.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.
Walk By Faith will lead the worship at 11 a.m. Sunday at Longview Baptist Church in Pontotoc County. Debbie Pounds is the minister of music.
Sandra Hudson will conduct a workshop on making handmade Valentine cards from 1 to 3 p.m. Feb. 10 at the Tupelo Artist Guild.
Participants will make several Valentine cards and decorated envelopes using the collage technique. Each person should bring color copies of personal photographs to be incorporated into their cards.
The workshop is limited to 20 participants.