Judging a good company
Jerry Dobbins, route supervisor for Golden Triangle Exterminating based in Aberdeen and Columbus, listed some sample questions for judging a good pest control company:
- What kind of turnover does the company have?
- How long has it been in business?
- What special schools have the technicians attended? (Mississippi State University hosts a recertification school annually, and another school is hosted in Grenada once or twice annually.)
- What is the company's word-of-mouth reputation?
- Does the company emphasis good customer service?