The following reports were filed Monday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A Goodlett Street resident reported finding a stolen shotgun on South Green Street.
- Dossett Big Four on South Gloster Street reported a break-in and theft of two car radios.
- Alan's Auto Sales on South Gloster Street reported the theft of a 1991 Ford Ranger.
- Comcast Cable on North Gloster Street reported utility theft on West Jackson Street.
- A County Road 460 resident reported being grabbed by the hair and thrown to the ground by her estranged husband on Payne Street.
- Village Inn on North Gloster Street reported the theft of a television and water tray and vandalism of a wall.
- Family Dollar Store on West Main Street reported the theft of a box of hair coloring.
- A Saltillo resident reported the theft of a 1996 Chevrolet Silverado on North Gloster Street.
- North Mississippi Pediatrics on Medical Park Circle reported the theft of a large amount of checks and cash.
- Roper Toyota on South Gloster Street reported a car break-in and theft of a television and VCR on South Gloster Street.
- A Clayton Avenue resident reported being harassed at her apartment.
- A Highland Circle resident reported an attempted break-in at his residence.
- A North Green Street resident reported being hit with a bottle.
- Sears in the Mall at Barnes Crossing reported a shoplifting attempt of a cellular phone.
- Amoco on North Gloster Street reported a suspect gave an employee a roll of dimes filled with pennies in exchange for a $5 bill.
- Tupelo Police reported a suspect ran over a speed limit sign on East Main Street.
- An East Main Street resident reported a suspect drove through his yard causing heavy damage.
- Richmond Pentecostal Church on state Highway 371 South reported a break-in and theft of a lapel microphone with transmitter box, a cordless microphone, four rechargeable batteries and a microphone receiver.
- A Trace Inn resident reported the theft of a washer and dryer, a table and four chairs, a love seat, couch, two end tables, a bedroom suite, a rocking chair and a coffee table from the David Hill Trailer Park on County Road 2346.
- Pizza Inn Express on state Highway 371 reported the theft of $16.52 worth of gasoline.
- Wallace Floor Covering in Fulton reported the theft of two carpet kickers, a tile cutter and assorted tools from an Auburn Road trailer park.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.