The following reports were filed Monday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- Super Sagless on South Green Street reported vandalism of a fence and utility pole by a hit-and-run driver.
- A West Jackson Street resident reported receiving harassing phone calls.
- Tupelo Auto Sales on South Gloster Street reported a car break-in and theft of an amplifier.
- An East Drive resident reported the theft of a green book bag.
- A Route 1 resident reported a hit-and-run accident at the intersection of McCullough Boulevard and Gloster Street.
- A North Green Street resident reported the theft of a checkbook from an unknown location.
- A Belden Pike resident reported a break-in.
- Tupelo Coliseum on East Main Street reported the theft of a rolling chrome rack, an electric drill, two security scanners, a router and bits and a set of crescent wrenches.
- A Memphis resident reported a hit-and-run accident at Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street.
- A Baldwyn resident reported receiving threatening phone calls warning him not to come to work in Tupelo.
- A Belden resident reported a car break-in and theft of a handgun in the parking lot at the Mall at Barnes Crossing.
- An Amory resident reported a car break-in and vandalism damage on Lockridge Street.
- A Lakeshire Drive resident reported the desecration of a cemetery.
- Pizza Hut on South Gloster Street resident reported disorderly conduct by a fired employee.
- A Monterey Drive resident reported he saw a woman walking down the road and a man driving a car trying to hit her on Cliff Gookin Boulevard. The man forced the woman into his car at a convenience store and left the scene.
- A Mantachie resident reported being assaulted at McDonald's on North Gloster Street.
- A Baldwyn resident reported someone attempted to grab his son from behind while he was playing video games at the Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street.
- A state Highway 25 resident reported a hit-and-run accident at the Fast Lane on Eason Boulevard.
- A Clayton Avenue resident reported being harassed.
- A Pontotoc resident reported being cursed at while she was on the phone at J's Mart on West Main Street.
- A County Drive 288 resident reported being assaulted.
- A Tupelo resident reported receiving between 30 and 50 harassing calls between midnight and 1:20 a.m.
- A Shannon resident reported a hit-and-run accident on U.S. 45.
- A Shannon resident reported a break-in and the theft of $200 in cash.
- A County Road 598 resident reported the theft of a miniature pinscher.
- A Pontotoc resident reported receiving harassing calls from the Lake Lamar Bruce area.
- A Saltillo resident reported the theft of two pump jacks.
- A County Road 684 resident reported a break-in and theft of a video game system, a TV and a stereo.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.