The following reports were filed Thursday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department and Sept. 26 through Thursday with Plantersville Police Department.
- A Hunter Avenue resident reported the theft of four diamond rings, a Saltillo High School class ring and a wallet.
- Auto Works on East Main Street reported a trespasser.
- Midtown BP on East Main Street reported the theft of a trailer.
- Shippers Express on Mattox Street reported a break-in and theft of several items from a trailer.
- A Fillmore Avenue resident reported the theft of a step ladder, a tool box containing a socket set, a screwdriver set, three sets of pliers, hammers, a hacksaw and other tools.
- A Barnes Street resident reported the theft of a pager.
- McRae's in the Mall at Barnes Crossing reported embezzlement of $188 from a cash register.
- A Rogers Lane resident reported the theft of $30 in cash.
- A Terry Road resident reported the theft of two beagles.
- McRae's in the Mall at Barnes Crossing reported an embezzlement.
- Tupelo police reported seizing nine rocks of crack cocaine on North Church Street.
- Northside Pawn on North Gloster Street reported a break-in.
- A Verona resident reported his vehicle was sold without his permission.
- A Guntown resident reported being threatened at a County Road 309 residence.
- A County Road 151 resident reported someone was using his credit card without permission to buy things in California.
- A Pinecrest Street resident reported a car break-in.
- A Cedar Street resident reported a friend was kidnapped by an ex-boyfriend. The woman later declined to press charges.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.