The following reports were filed Thursday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- Custom Glass on Air Park Road reported the theft of a large amount of aluminum scrap.
- A Bob White Drive resident reported a reckless driver delivering newspapers damaged his yard.
- A Mooreville resident reported the theft of a 1991 Chevy Geo from the U.S. Post Office on West Main Street. The car and its contents were later recovered on Spring Street.
- Books-A-Million on Mall Drive reported embezzlement of $100.
- An Ida Street resident reported the theft of a 1986 Buick.
- Haven Acres Grocery on Beasley Drive reported vandalism damage of a door.
- A Lumpkin Avenue resident reported an attempted break-in.
- Siemens Medical Systems of Massachusetts reported vandalism damage to a vehicle in the east tower parking lot at North Mississippi Medical Center.
- A Plantersville resident reported being verbally threatened at the Lee County Justice Center.
- A Marquette Street resident reported a suspect ran over her mail box.
- Two Marquette Street residents reported a suspect damaged his lawn with a car.
- A Pontotoc resident reported car break-ins and theft of an amplifier and a crossover stereo component on West Jackson Street.
- Two Pontotoc residents reported an attempted car break-in on West Jackson Street.
- A Mooreville resident reported a car break-in and the theft of a socket set.
- A County Drive 833 resident reported a break-in and theft of eight packs of meat.
- A North Thomas Street resident reported receiving a threatening phone call.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.