The following reports were filed Thursday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A West Jackson Street resident reported a break-in and the theft of five rings, a revolver, an automatic pistol and a bracelet.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street reported a man who had been told not to return to any Wal-Mart in the store.
- A Clayton Avenue resident reported being assaulted during a break-in.
- Court Street Bar and Grill reported the theft of two microphones, a guitar tuner, two microphone cards and a guitar board.
- An Allyson Drive resident reported vandalism damage to the truck of his vehicle at an unknown location.
- A Millport, NY, resident reported the theft of a vehicle tag from the Scottish Inn parking lot on North Gloster Street.
- A President Street resident reported the theft of a lawn mower.
- A South Green Street resident reported vandalism damage to a window.
- A Mooreville resident reported receiving harassing phone calls.
- A County Road 225 resident reported her daughter's boyfriend hit her.
- A County Road 154 resident reported a break-in.
- A Plantersville resident reported someone shot a black Labrador dog close to her residence on County Road 746.
- Foamex on Lipford Street reported a terminated employee failed to return checks that did not belong to her.
- A County Road 521 resident reported vandalism damage to a mail box.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.