The following reports were filed Tuesday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A Whitmoore Lane resident reported a Rottweiler running loose in the Charleston Gardens area.
- A Corinth resident reported a man tried to run her off the road twice on U.S. Highway 45 South.
- A West Jefferson Street resident reported being threatened by his estranged wife.
- A Guntown resident reported being stalked at Chesterfield's Antiques on West Main Street.
- A Nettleton resident reported being assaulted at Akin Mobile Homes on South Gloster Street.
- A Carver Street resident reported the theft of a magazine and an unknown amount of mail.
- A Goodlett Street resident reported a break-in and theft of a cable box, four lamps, four dining room chairs, two lamp shades, an entertainment center, two rugs, a chest, a television, a bed set and a cordless phone.
- American Family Association on Park Gate Drive reported possible embezzlement of an unknown amount of money.
- Wade Heating and Air Conditioning on Pauline Street reported a car break-in and theft of a cellular phone.
- Fred's Super Dollar Store on Varsity Drive reported the theft of a pack of batteries.
- A Rogers Lane resident reported being assaulted.
- A South Green Street resident reported a domestic violence assault.
- Tupelo police reported seizing Valium and other controlled prescription drugs on Jefferson Street.
- A Tolbert Street resident reported a domestic violence assault.
- A U.S. Highway 45 Alternate resident reported a break-in and theft of a VCR, 10 tapes and a wallet with checkbook and identification.
- A Shannon resident reported a break-in.
- A County Road 300 resident reported the theft of a shotgun and a rifle.
- C&C Grocery on Green Tee Road reported an armed robbery and the theft of approximately $800.
- A Mooreville resident reported the theft of a box of tools on state Highway 371 South.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.