The following reports were filed Tuesday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A Tank Drive resident reported someone poured sugar in his vehicle's gas tank.
- A Magnolia Drive resident reported the theft of a lawn mower.
- A South Green Street resident reported being assaulted and having a billfold taken by a family member. The wallet contained identification and $200 in cash.
- A South Gloster Street resident reported being threatened at Tupelo Auto Sales.
- A Robindale Drive resident reported vandalism damage to a dog kennel.
- A Harrison Street resident reported the theft of two checks.
- A South Gloster Street resident reported the theft of a bird bath.
- A Church Street resident reported the theft of a Rotweiller puppy.
- Tupelo police reported seizing a small bag of marijuana during a traffic stop at the intersection of Walnut and Goodlett streets.
- A County Road 251 resident reported the theft of a gasoline container.
- A Bonnie Farm Road resident reported a break-in and the theft of a VCR, a microwave, a TV and a drill.
- A Calvert Street resident reported the theft of a blue go-cart.
- A County Road 814 resident reported a hit-and-run accident on County Road 830.
- Montgomery Oil on Commerce Street reported the theft of $10 in gas.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.