The following reports were filed Wednesday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A Brooks Street resident reported a car break-in and the theft of a pull-out car radio.
- A Winfield Drive resident reported recovering a 1986 Ford truck reported stolen from Jim Garrison Auto Sales on South Gloster Street.
- Comcast Cable on North Gloster Street reported the theft of cable by four Clayton Avenue residents.
- A Saltillo resident reported the unauthorized use of a vehicle at Economy Inn on North Gloster Street.
- AFAB Bonding on South Green Street reported the theft of paper work and a suspect bonding license.
- An Englewood Drive resident reported finding a 1987 Chevrolet Corvette that had been reported stolen in front of his house.
- A Reed Street resident reported receiving threatening phone calls.
- A Saltillo resident reported a car break-in and the theft of a cellular phone and a compact disc player on North Gloster Street.
- A South Church Street resident reported vandalism damage to car tires.
- A Mooreville resident reported being stalked on County Road 1390.
- A Belden resident reported a car fire on County Road 129.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.