The following reports were filed Wednesday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
- A Hood Avenue resident reported being assaulted by a suspect she has a restraining order against.
- Dossett Big Four on South Gloster Street resident reported the theft of four chrome wheels and tires.
- A French Quarter Apartments on Ida Street reported vandalism of a window.
- A Verona resident reported vandalism damage to a vehicle in the Piggly Wiggly parking lot on South Gloster Street.
- A Hill Shire Street resident reported an attempted break-in.
- A Barnes Crossing Road resident reported vandalism damage to a vehicle.
- Tupelo police reported a domestic violence incident on Linden Hill.
- A Pierce Street resident reported being harassed on Pierce Street.
- Tupelo Police reported seizing marijuana and a concealed weapon on the intersection of North Gloster and Barnes Crossing Road.
- A Monument Drive resident reported her estranged husband broke into her apartment and assaulted her.
- Tupelo police reported seizing marijuana when a suspect was booked into the Tupelo City Jail.
- A Golden resident reported receiving several bad checks from a Lee County resident.
- A County Road 2432 resident reported a break-in.
- A Route 1 resident reported receiving threatening phone calls and being harassed.
- A Shelton Trailer Park resident reported the theft of a class ring.
- A County Road 1233 resident reported her husband's ex-wife started a disturbance at the County Road 1233 residence.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.