The following reports were filed Wednesday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department and Oct. 17 through Wednesday with the Shannon Police Department.
- Betty's Steak & Breakfast on South Gloster Street reported receiving a bad check.
- A Shannon resident reported a car break-in on Rankin Street Extension.
- Mississippi Recycling on Graham Street reported the theft of an identification sticker holder.
- Joyner School on Joyner Avenue reported a break-in and the theft of a digital camera and adapter.
- A Robert Kennedy Drive resident reported a break-in.
- Tupelo police reported recovering a bike on Pheasant Run.
- A Tupelo police officer reported vandalism damage to a car in the parking lot of the C.C. Augustus Center.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street reported a shoplifting attempt of three boxes of ammunition.
- Odds and Ends on South Gloster Street reported the theft of a money bag containing cash, a purse and a book of checks.
- An Ida Street resident reported the unauthorized use of a 1989 Plymouth.
- An Evergreen Apartments resident reported the theft of a license tag.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street reported a shoplifting attempt of a pendant and a pair of earrings.
- A Sherman resident reported a disturbance on Fair Oaks Drive.
- A South Canal Street resident reported vandalism damage to a car windshield.
- A Long Street resident reported the theft of four toolboxes and a circular saw.
- Captain D's on South Gloster Street reported embezzlement of cash.
- A County Road 1438 resident reported a car break-in and the theft of a CD player on Cliff Gookin Boulevard.
- An Evans Street resident reported someone threw trash all over his yard.
- A County Drive 187 resident reported dogs that belong to a neighbor have been tearing up her trash.
- An Abbeville resident reported the theft of checks that were later cashed.
- A County Road 452 resident reported a break-in and the theft of a TV, a lamp, a dog training device, a charger and some clothes.
- Busy Bee on Romie Hill reported the theft of $3 in gas.
- Shannon High School reported a fight.
- Shannon police reported a fire at the Midnight Rodeo on Mississippi Highway 145.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.