The following reports were filed Wednesday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff's Department.
Tupelo Police Department
- A stolen stainless steel knife and two unattached black plastic handles were recovered under an Allen Street residence.
- A Feemster Lake Road resident reported his home was burglarized and a jug containing $300 in change was taken.
- A Briar Ridge Road worker reported that a man made verbal and physical threats toward him.
- A Troy Street businessman reported the theft of a laptop computer and case.
- A Gloster Street convenience store clerk reported the theft of five packs of cigarettes.
- A Fillmore Street resident reported the theft of his truck from an Industrial Drive parking lot.
- A Mitchell Road resident reported the theft of a trash container.
- A Landsdown Drive resident reported that someone sideswiped his car.
- A Lawnsdale Drive resident reported that someone stole an amplifier from his vehicle at a south Tupelo parking lot.
- A Lakeview Road baby-sitter reported a prowler.
- A Craigmont Drive woman reported that her husband hit her in the head several times during an argument.
-Two Anderson Street residents report a woman yelled and screamed at them and a baby.
- An Anderson Street resident reported that two neighbors called her names and harassed her and her children.
Lee County Sheriff's Department
- A County Road 193 resident reported her husband took a trip to Jackson and has not returned.
- A County Road 455 resident reported that renters kicked a hole in a living room wall.
- A County Road 1353 resident reported the theft of a box of tools and motor stands from a storage building behind his home.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.