Tupelo Police Department
- Savings Oil Co. on North Gloster Street reported an unknown suspect threw a large rock through a plate glass window.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on West Main Street reported a fishing license was missing from the license book.
- Sam's Club on North Gloster Street reported the arrest of a shoplifter and the attempted theft of a telephone.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on West Main Street reported the arrest of a shoplifter who tried to steal merchandise by putting it in bags.
- Kilgore's Piggly Wiggly on South Gloster Street reported the arrest of a shoplifter and the attempted theft of two packs of rib-eye steaks.
- Tupelo Water and Light reported finding an illegal electricity hookup.
Lee County Sheriff's Department
- A Sunrise Drive resident reported a neighbor drove through his yard, damaging the yard and a concrete bench.
- A Baldwyn resident reported receiving threatening phone calls.
Anyone with any information on any of these crimes is urged to call 911, the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.