Tupelo Police Department
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street reported an attempted shoplifting of two mechanics tools, two replacement lenses, a pair of pliers and a socket and bit drive set.
- A Walker Street resident reported her son was bitten by a neighbor's dog when he tried to break up a dog fight.
- A Robins Street resident reported the loss of a wallet containing identification, a bank card and $70 in cash at Krystal's on South Gloster Street.
- Parisian in The Mall at Barnes Crossing reported an attempted shoplifting of two sets of baby clothes and a shirt.
- A Woodlawn Street resident reported the theft of a 2000 Ford Escort on West Jackson Street.
- A Goodlett Street resident reported the theft of a chain saw and a lawn trimmer.
- Spencer's in The Mall at Barnes Crossing reported the embezzlement of $160 in cash.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street reported an attempted shoplifting of three cartons.
- A Mount Vernon Road resident reported vandalism damage to a vehicle in the Wal-Mart Supercenter parking lot on North Gloster Street.
- All-America Inn on East Main Street reported vandalism damage to a vending machine and the theft of money.
Lee County Sheriff's Department
- A County Road 47 Verona resident reported his dog was shot by a neighbor.
- A Hodges Road Shannon resident reported being assaulted by her brother.
- A County Drive 1479 Mooreville resident reported vandalism damage to a newspaper box.
- A County Drive 972 Tupelo resident reported vandalism damage to a TV, a ladder, a sleeping bag, clothes and a set of hand tools.
- A State Park Road resident reported a trespasser.
- Unity One-Stop on Mississippi Highway 363 reported the theft of $14.80 in gas.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.