Tupelo Police Department
- A Pontotoc resident reported a car break-in and the theft of $500 in cash and a checkbook at Wal-Mart Supercenter on West Main Street.
- A Verona resident reported a domestic violence assault and vandalism damage to a vehicle at a Hillsdale Drive apartment complex.
- A Pontotoc resident reported vandalism damage to a truck on North Coley Road.
- House of Zane on West Main Street reported receiving harassing phone calls.
Lee County Sheriff's Department
- Robison Brothers Dairy on County Road 503, Guntown, reported someone killed and mutilated a cow.
- A County Road 601 Guntown resident reported a break-in and the theft of a satellite receiver and dish, a VCR and a TV.
- A County Road 821 Saltillo resident reported being assaulted.
- A County Road 653 Saltillo resident reported the theft of a bike from his residence.
- A County Road 154 Shannon resident reported the theft of a car battery from his residence.
- A County Road 683 Saltillo resident reported a neighbor's dog attacked her dog.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff's Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.