ServSafe Food Certification Class will be taught April 24 and 25 beginning at 8:00 a.m. on both days. The certification exam will begin around 3 p.m. on the 25th and should be completed by 5 p.m. The class will be held at the MSU Extension Service, Pontotoc County. Cost of the course is $140. The deadline to register is April 8. Call Beth Youngblood at the MSU Extension Office Pontotoc County at 662-489-3910 for additional details and to register. When calling to sign up, please inform the office of any disabilities that might interfere with your opportunity to participate in this program. The MSU Extension Service provides educational opportunities to the public on an equal opportunity basis and will make every reasonable effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- Ferguson, Gillespie and Davis win local contested races in Pontotoc County
- Dr. Ken Hester elected president of Mississippi Baptist Convention 2020
- Lady Cougars roll, Cougars fall in season openers against Tremont
- Wanderlust: Antique car enthusiasts ride through Pontotoc from the Gulf Coast
- Three Rivers District counties to aid seniors with free medicare drug counseling
- Lady Warriors blast Center Hill to open season
- Corinth downs Vikings in regular season finale
- Sheriff Mask reports four felony arrests
- Pontotoc Veterans Day parade route altered slightly
- Veterans Day ceremony set Friday at new gateway pavilion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.