Pontotoc, MS (38863)
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 61F. Winds light and variable..
Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Updated: January 28, 2020 @ 12:29 am
- J-Turn construction slated at Rocky Ford and Highway 345 four lane crossings
- Pontotoc annexation hearing continued until March 19
- Public hearing set tomorrow on city of Pontotoc annexation
- Ecru gets new computer system for bills
- Sheriff's dept. reports 20 arrests
- Pontotoc health and rehab
- Broadband meeting set Jan 30
- 2019 rainfall tops 73 inches, 15 inches above average
- Lady Vikings notch road win over Bruce
- Lady Cougars, Cougars fall to Shannon
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.