Two of the nation's top teams squared off on Thursday night with Vanderbilt winning a 1-0 pitching duel with Mississippi State at the SEC Tournament. Bulldog junior pitcher Ethan Small and head coach Chris Lemonis shared their comments after the game.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- LOGAN LOWERY: This school year may have been MSU's best yet
- Michigan one win from CWS crown
- MSU hosting West Virginia in Big 12/ SEC Challenge
- CRIME REPORTS: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Meet Doug: Mental health patients like him are forced to cycle through revolving door of state hospitals and group homes